Want to buy clothes visit a mall, buy phone visit a mobile store,buy vegetables go to grocers, and so on. For most of the things we have been going into stores from a pencil to everyday use electronics, then why did we get e-commerce online shopping. Online shopping as e-commerce business had some advantages as you saved time better view and details of products and comparison to make better decision to buy your required product. In year 2007 we heard about Flipkart, India an e-commerce website which faced a lot of problems initially as people were not trusting how can this company provide all products just by shopping online as well as online payment was not to used by people as compared to today where almost everyone has a debit card from their banks. It took long 10 years for evolution of e-commerce industry in India many e-commerce companies are providing products online to their visiting clients with better payment structure and services.
If you are planning for starting an e-commerce website what details you need to know prior hand we are going to put in front of you by infographics.
What is a need of a perfect e-commerce website ?
- 53% of Internet users have made a purchase online at least ones in their live.
- 93% of the customers consider visual appearance as an essential factor in purchasing decision.
- 74% increase in conversion rates when page load times are reduced from 8 seconds to 2 seconds.
- 67% of buyers prefer navigation and content in their local language.
- 75% buyers are more prone to buying a product if if the website incorporates their native language.
- 92.2% of online shoppers are more comfortable with transaction in their local currency.
- 85% of the customer start a purchase process on one device and finish it on another.
- 73% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product when they see a explainer video of the product.
- 69.23% of buyer s abandon their shopping carts before finalizing the purchase.
- 69% of online shoppers seek more honest reviews from the e-commerce website.
- 58% of Indian shoppers engage with live chat feature.
- 46% of the online shoppers aspire for more product comparison from the e-commerce website.
E-commerce sales is predicted to reach $4.5 Trillion by end of 2021 just in United States.
10 Integrations required on your E-commerce website.
- Search Bar
Makes your website visitor the search exactly what product are they looking for from your website and their related products on product detail page.
- Free Shipping
Free term is mostly loved by all while you go for shopping in other format its termed as complimentary. Try to provide free shipping of the products to the customer as you will add a delivery charge their is a huge chances of drop of product from checkout page.
- Vertical category menu
Visitors find it very useful when they get to use a vertical menu rather than horizontal menu for product category.
- LIVE chat feature
By providing LIVE chat feature , visitors feel comfortable to inquire instantly with the representative about the product, pricing and much more rather than dialing a number and waiting for their chance to talk to the representative.
- ADD Product videos
E-commerce has seen appraisal in visitors as they provide ease of access of shopping, to provide better shopping experience if product explainer videos are upload along with the product description that helps the shopper to make decision bit easily.
- Product review
Providing reviews to the product helps the shopper to get clear picture of the product listed.
- Product comparision
Comparison feature of product does play an important role as the shoppers can differentiate between price, quality and much more between multiple products for best shopping experience.
Please fill in form,again and again no customer would like to fill so many times again and again but if they are provided with auto-fill feature it would make things easy for them that would save time and good user experience.
- Payment Options
E-commerce started with credit card payments, then came in net-banking and pay via using debit card and cash on delivery. Providing options for payment mode gives you various type of customer that suit their payment mode for your service/product.
- Social Share
Let you customers share and boost bout their purchase on their social media accounts which will help your website get promoted along with your service/product.